1. The consultation on the question of the nanosatellite capability to fulfill the flight mission.
2. The testing of the original components and software: the onboard computers, the power supply system, stabilization system, attitude control system, navigating equipment, transceivers and antennas.
3. The designing and testing of the nanosatellites created on the basis of commercial components.
4. The formation of the requirements to the nanosatellite separation system.
5. The development of the constructive solution of the separation system under customer requirements.
6. The development of software and hardware for navigation, control, communication subsystems.
7. The development of software for the thematic processing of the data arriving from the nanosatellite experimental equipment.
8. The carrying out of autonomous ground tests, confirming the compatibility of the nanosatellite operability at all stages of its life cycle: during storage, transportation to the launch site, the launch phase, the separation from platform, orbital flight.
9. The testing and complex workout of the nanosatellite systems.
10. Finalize analysis and revision of the nanosatellite after of testing, repair or replacement of failed components.
11. The organization of training and intership for the Russian and foreign specialists in a theme: "How to create a nanosatellite".
12. The development of the nanosatellite virtual shape on the customer request.